Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hire Me!

Well, this weekend I have been applying for Caregiver jobs and seeking financial aid to become a CNA.

I already got a call back on one, but that is for in home care and I would like to do group home care for seniors and/or people with disabilities, idk.

Im in need of a job that fits around my schedule as well, which after reading the jobs that are available it seems that they do have those to fit my needs.

Even though they do idk if they would let me bring my daughter to work during the summer. But anything is possible right?

My definite goal right now is to get my CNA training for March though, then I will have more options available to me as a CNA. The class I plan on attending is going up from $295 to $325 on March 1st. Plus I need scrubs, BP cuff and stethoscope.

I still need to take my CPR/First Aid and possibly Phlebotomy class etc to make me a bigger asset in the healthcare field.

No comments:

Post a Comment