Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bought my Scrubs! : D

 I got my pink scrubs set last week at Susie's Deals! Im truly excited! : D I bought a dark pink set and then I got a light pink shirt on sale. There was no dressing room so I had to try it on in the back of the store sorta over my clothes but manage to get the right sizes. :)

So here's whats happening so far:
 1) Tuesday, I have a interview with the hospital about volunteering 1-2 times a week while my daughter is in school.                                              
2) I checked  and social services can cover my CNA Training Classes I just need to setup a meeting with my employment counselor about doing the training. 

3) I emailed a lady back about helping her elderly mother a few hours a week to get the experience and make a little bit of money.

Basically before I move forward with anything, I want to wait until my interview with the hospital, because I do want to complete 100 hours with them as a priority.

I will also need to see about a sitter for my daughter for two weeks while I do my training and clinicals as a CNA.

The goal is to work a couple of days a week while my daughter is at school in a hospice or a home for people with disabilities.

Im kind of nervous because this is a different direction for me since working from home the last two years as a housekeeper & pet sitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment