Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hurry Up and Wait.....The Waiting Game

So Monday I turned in all my documentation to see if I am eligible for funding for my CNA classes with DWS and today I did my 2nd TB Test with the hospital about Volunteering.

Now all I do at this point, is WAIT.

Thursday I go back in to get my 2nd TB Test read and then Im waiting to see if I am eligible for monies for my cna classes.

After I get my TB Test read and all is well, I wait for a phone call from the Volunteer Committee about coming in and doing my Hospital Tour, get my badge and uniform and such. Then I can finally start! Which I am assuming it wont be until most likely next week. BLAH. :p

Im not very patient, I understand there are processes in place but omg annoying. So now I sit here and WAIT. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment