Thursday, March 13, 2014

Human Pin Cushion

http://www.nancysnotions.com/product/large+pink+tomato+pincushion+with+pins.do
http://www.nancysnotions.com/product/large+pink+tomato+pincushion+with+pins.do
So, yesterday I get a call from the hospital and they needed me to come in to the employee health nurse to get a booster shot since I am not immune to measles.

So I went and did that this morning and then turned in my paperwork to HR as completed.

Now, the last step is waiting for the Volunteer Committee to contact me to do my hospital tour, get my badge & uniform and hopefully start on Wednesday since that will be the day I volunteer weekly.

Human Pin Cushion?  The last two weeks I have had my blood drawn between my own personal doc appt and the hospital itself for volunteering and getting vaccinated up the ying yang! : X

I had to fast the day before yesterday to get more blood drawn for more tests from my doctor when I was just going in for refills on my RXs lol

I do NOT like fasting. Im unable to commit to Cleanses because I just cant do it. Right now Im mostly eating  a lot of fruits daily - mandarine oranges and bananas mostly. The more fruit I eat the more I crave it it seems now.  Fruit can keep you full and makes a great snack as well. Plus I eat string cheese and Smuckers Uncrustables.

No comments:

Post a Comment